NRS Men's Axiom Gloves give you maximum blister protection for paddling and rowing, plus UPF 20 protection for warm days under the sun.
- The synthetic leather palm is specifically designed for comfort while paddling or rowing, with extra protection in key wear zones.
- Silkweight H2Core™ fabric in the glove back stretches four ways, breathes readily for cooling and dries quickly. And it gives you UPF 20 sun protection for your hands.
- Open finger design leaves your fingers free to tie knots, operate your camera and check the wind direction.
- Vent holes in the Amara® synthetic leather palm increase cooling.
- Sticky silicone pads on the palm give excellent grip for paddle control.
- Synthetic leather panel over the thumb web prevents wear in this vulnerable area.
- A soft strip of microfiber material on the back of the thumb is perfect for wiping the sweat from your brow.
- A hook-and-loop closure ensures a secure fit at the wrist.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
|Material:||4.6 oz. nylon/spandex blend|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara® synthetic leather palm|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab|
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|