Purpose-built for long days rowing and paddling, the NRS Cove Gloves' full-finger design delivers UPF 50+ sun protection, superior grip and blister prevention.
- A full-fingered version of our popular Boater's Gloves, the NRS Cove Gloves are a perfect choice for warm weather rafting, kayaking, canoeing and SUP.
- Quick-drying NRS H2Core™ Rashguard fabric on the back of the hand and between fingers wicks moisture and gives 50+ UPF sun protection.
- Amara® synthetic leather palm offers maximum grip without limiting dexterity.
- We've added an extra layer of Amara in those high wear areas for superior blister protection letting you row and paddle longer.
- Similar to bike glove designs, the wrist closure uses a simple hook-and-loop tab.
- Pairing snaps on the wrist keep the gloves together.
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
|Material:||6.3 oz. nylon/spandex blend|
|Seams:||Single needle with high tenacity thread|
|Palm Material:||Amara® synthetic leather palm|
|Wrist Closure:||Adjustable hook-and-loop "bike glove" tab|