TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
- Twin T-stringers made from glass fiber are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
- An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
- The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
- The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.
NARROW NOSE OUTLINE
- The narrow nose outline helps you generate speed, limits the nose from catching through turns and fits in tighter pockets in the wave.
LOW NOSE ROCKER
- Helps get into waves easily and early.
THIN RAIL PROFILE
- Thinner rails on the 9’2” gives the Wedge its pro level performance with faster surfing speeds, better grip, and turning capabilities. The thinner rails are inspired by the much loved Longboard range for the ultra-responsive and reactive feel.
- Generates lift, drive and speed as it channels the water from nose to tail, through to double concave for sensitive rail to rail turning from the midpoint, through to vee tail for reactive pivot turning on the tail.
ROUNDED PIN TAIL
- The Wedge has a new rounded pin tail to maximize the turning ability in these wider models. The pin tail makes it easier to engage and sink the tail for faster bottom turns and top turns with more drive. Rounded tail also gives the board a better drive out of the turns.
- Thruster fin set up provides comfortable straight line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf.
- A self-ventilating air valve is available on the board. This valve is self-ventilating so, it should not be touched or removed – otherwise, you are at risk of damaging the valve system.