POCKET TOURING SUP
The Starboard Pocket Touring Starshot provides glide and stability in a short length. The slender nose pierces through small chop while volume distribution in the rails and concave bottom shape provides the buoyancy for fast glide and stability. This board turns on a dime when stepping the foot back, yet keeps great directional stability while paddling.
- Shorter length is more manueverable on the water,
while maintaining speed, tracking and stability.
Also lighter and more manageable to transport for
riders up to 200 lbs.
- Equipped with two bungee tie-downs to carry extra gear
and four FCS inserts for installing camera.
- The aft fin box supports great tracking, reducing the
amount of times you have to switch sides when paddling.
Bottom shape: “Round V double concave mid-section
to deep V concave tail”
- The slender nose pierces through small chop while volume
distribution in the rails and concave bottom shape provides
the buoyancy for fast glide and stability.
“The Pocket Touring is my go-to board for every one of my SUP mini-adventures. I like to load it with a few waterproof bags, an inflatable tent, some camping food and leave the noise of the city for a couple days alone in the wilderness. This is where I find myself free.” ~ Franz Orsi
“Joyce and I got to try out the new 10’6” Pocket Touring boards last weekend and WOW… I think Starboard has another winner here. They are:
Light, quick turning, and they accelarate with each stroke! … and Joyce was able to easily pull it off the top of the car, also a bonus! “ ~Clay Feeter, Publisher, Standup Journal
STARSHOT Features include:
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade ﬁberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements.
- Glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture.
- Full gloss rails and deck.
- Starboard boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
|BOARD WEIGHT||28.5 lb|