2017 Starboard Blend 11'2" x 30"
- The ultimate Blend for easy entry into surfing and flat water cruising.
- 11’2” length combines glide and maneuverability.
- 30” width is stable for riders up to 210 lb and increases tracking due to a straighter paddle technique.
- Board weight: 21 lbs
- Great for flat-water cruising and long board style performance in the surf.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono to double concave, V from mid point through to tail”
- Heavy mid-section concave generates speed and rail-to-rail reactivity from the middle of the board.
- Tail V for responsive cutback turning.
- Starboard uses inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
A 15 kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight and has impressive water repulsion.
A full deck, bottom and rail wrap of high density PVC foam significantly increases the impact resistance and overall hull strength at the lightest weight.
Ultra-light biaxial and uni-directional high grade Carbon fibers with optimized angles deliver flex and reflex for incredible response.
Impregnated paint pigment means no paint is sprayed, reducing the overall weight, paint chips and scratches.
The sensational lightweight increases carving ability and acceleration.
Full Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.