|LENGTH:||WIDTH:||THICKNESS:||TAIL WIDTH:||VOLUME:||SUGGESTED RIDER
|11’2”||32”||4.6”||19.8”||198 L||60-115 kg|
|340.4 cm||81.3 cm||11.7 cm||50.3 cm|
2016 Starboard Wide Point 11'2" x 32"
- Dynamic board giving the larger rider up to 250lb
excellent stability and maneuverability in moderate surf.
- The longest in the Wide Point range offers extra glide
for cruising and earlier entry on the wave.
- 32” width gives stability while retaining high reactivity
in the surf.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to double concave to round V”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless
rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed,
feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- Comes with Black injection molded center fin and side fins.
Board Weight: 26 lbs
|CENTER FIN:||SIDE FIN:|
|170 Hexcel||4.7” Hexcel|
Starboard quality at an attractive price.
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade ﬁberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements.
- Glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture.
- Boards under 10’0” feature a tail kick pad.
- Full gloss rails and deck.
- Starboard boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.