12’2” X 32” FREERIDE
- Greater stability and buoyancy for heavier riders up to 254 lb.
- Ultimate glide and stability in an all round cruising design. Pulled in tail outline for late take off and extra reactivity.
- Boxy rails, deep center channel and 32″ width provide ultimate stability.
- Ultra wide diamond tail and low nose rocker for controlled and smooth glide.
- Great for inland flat-water cruising and progressing into ocean chop.
- Available in Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with center channel”
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS, EXTRA STRONG AND SCRATCH-PROOF
• UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON STRINGERS
• WINDSURFABLE (MOST MODELS)
• 100% PEFC certified and sustainably sourced Australian Pine.
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight
• A high density 500kg/m3 Pine veneer of lightweight 0.6mm Biaxial Pine forms an outer layer on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
• Pine Tek and Starlite are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fin.
• Starshot is provided with Black injection molded fin.