12’2” X 32” FREERIDE
- Greater stability and buoyancy for heavier riders up to 115 kg.
- Ultimate glide and stability in an all round cruising design. Pulled in tail outline for late take off and extra reactivity.
- Boxy rails, deep center channel and 32″ width provide ultimate stability.
- Ultra wide diamond tail and low nose rocker for controlled and smooth glide.
- Great for inland flat-water cruising and progressing into ocean chop.
- Available in Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with center channel”
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• CARBON STRINGERS
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
• Pine Tek and Starlite are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fin.
• Starshot is provided with Black injection molded fin.