12’6” X 31” TOURING
- Widest and most stable Touring design.
- Speed and stability with comfort and great tracking for endless exploring.
- Deep center channel for stability.
- Chamfered rail edge for added speed.
- Sharp nose with lowered nose rocker for smooth and faster glide.
- Equipped with bungee tie-downs and FCS inserts.
- Available in Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with deep center channel and chamfered rail”
- Deep Center Channel funnels water smoothly from nose to the tail generating lift and speed.
- V-tail maximizes glide and reduces drag from the critical release area.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|12’6”||30”||7.9”||20.6”||284 L||55-110 kg|
|381.0 cm||76.2 cm||20.0 cm||52.2 cm||
• SCRATCH-PROOF RAILS
• CARBON STRINGERS
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight.
• A combination of different fibreglass densities wrap the entire hull for high strength and durability.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
• Pine Tek and Starlite are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fin.
• Starshot is provided with Black injection molded fin.