ELITE TOURING SUP
- Shorter length is more manueverable on the water,
while maintaining speed, tracking and stability. Also lighter
and more manageable to transport for riders up to 200lb.
- Equipped with two bungee tie-downs to carry extra gear
and four FCS inserts for installing camera.
- The aft fin box supports great tracking, reducing the amount
of times you have to switch sides when paddling.
Bottom shape: “Round V double concave mid-section
to deep V concave tail”
- The slender nose pierces through small chop while volume
distribution in the rails and concave bottom shape provides
the buoyancy for fast glide and stability.
- Comes with Black injection molded 22" Dol-Fin center fin
STARSHOT Features include:
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade ﬁberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements.
- Glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture.
- Full gloss rails and deck.
- Starboard boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
|BOARD WEIGHT||29.5 lbs|