FREERIDE XL SUP
- Extremely versatile and user friendly, a thrill on a downwind run,
a friendly race, or cruising with minimum effort.
- 12’2”x32” extra two inches in width allows heavier riders (230 lb)
to enjoy this hybrid shape for cruising or training.
- Bottom shape: “Double-concave to single”
- Wide nose section for extra stability and chamfered double concave nose, offering amazing water deflection.
STARSHOT Features include:
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade ﬁberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements.
- Glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture.
- Full gloss rails and deck.
- Starboard boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.