For those that appreciate good design, craftsmanship and ultimately performance, but need to follow their budget. Utilizing the same great fiberglass shaft, and Family adjustable system, as the Vibe, step up to a stiffer and lighter fiberglass blade with the Thrive. You’ll feel cleaner, more powerful strokes and feel less fatigue all day long.
||3 Piece Leverlock Adjustable Travel
||68" to 84" Easily fits 4'10" to 6'2"
|Blade Surface Area
|Blade Length x Width
||18.75in x 7in
- With decades of design experience, Werner saw a need to innovate blade shape. Werner's longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Werner fiberglass shafts feature the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 4'10" and 6'2" with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- 3-piece travel breakdown also with LeverLock.
- A combination of hand craftsmanship and advanced molding techniques gives you a light swing weight, stiff fiberglass blade. High color graphics enhance the bright yellow blade.
- Werner's fiberglass shaft gives you light weight and less fatigue, at a more modest price. Standard with the “Tweener” size, it gives a diameter that fits well for all hand sizes.