Adaptable SUP fin ideal for cruising, surfing and racing where multiple buoy turns are required.
The winningest woman on water designed this SUP fin for everything she loves to do.. Racing, with stability, tracking strokes per side, and good surfing ability. If you have seen Candice winning races or doing beautiful surfing cutbacks on her race board this fin is a big part of it. Another very versatile design.
- Candice Appleby's Signature Series SUP fin
- Adaptable SUP fin ideal for cruising, surfing and racing
- Ideal race fin where multiple buoy turns are required
FCS II TOOL-LESS SUP FINS
• The fin can be inserted, removed or adjusted in seconds.
• No screw and plate required.
• Fits a variety of existing single fin boxes.
Base: 7.91" / 201mm
Depth: 8.83" / 224mm
Area: 46.77"² / 30175mm²