1 Piece paddles can be self-cut and glued (see video instructions below). If you prefer to have us cut and glue the paddle please send us an email immediately after purchase letting us know the length you need. There are no returns on cut and glued paddles.
Your play Session has never felt better, your confidence never higher. Attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Session’s design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to white water play. Werner’s Bomber strength and light swing weight make it a great choice for those playing the rapid but also floating the flats with the family.
|Straight||1 Piece||763g.||27oz.||50" - 86"|
|Blade Surface Area||100 in2|
|Blade Length x Width||119in x 7.25in|
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- As innovators we saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
SUP Cut To Fit Instructions from Werner Paddles on Vimeo.