- Previously just called "Aquaseal," Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Flexible Durable Repair Adhesive is the industry standard for maximum strength repairs to wetsuits, dry suits and all water sports products.
- It bonds to hypalon, neoprene, latex, nylon, vinyl (PVC), GORE-TEX and other trilaminates, many fabrics, foams, composites, and many plastics.
- It dries clear and flexible and is also self-leveling.
- Works great for replacing latex gaskets and for adding an abrasion-resistant layer on boats and other boating gear.
- Mix Gear Aid Aquaseal FD Cure Accelerator and Cleaner (previously known as "Cotol") with Aquaseal to shorten cure time. It's also a great cleaner for prepping surfaces for repair.
Aquaseal is a moisture-cure adhesive. To prevent the unused portion from hardening in the tube, follow these simple steps: Squeeze Aquaseal right up to the opening so there's no air pocket. Then put some vaseline on the threads before screwing on the cap. Now put the tube in a zip-seal bag and store it in the freezer. When you're ready to use the tube again, warm it at room temperature or in the bag in warm water and you're good to go!