NRS Color Coded Tie-Down Straps let you tell at a glance what size strap you have. Tough polypropylene webbing and our heavy-duty 1" cam buckle ensure reliable performance and long-lasting durability.
- Why fumble around looking for the right cam strap while rigging your boat or loading up gear? Grab the right color and get on with the job.
- NRS has color coded six of their most commonly used tie-down strap lengths to make them easy to identify with a glance.
- Tough polypropylene webbing has a 1,100 lb. lashing strength.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give our cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- Ask any boater and they'll tell you, "You can never have too many straps."
- 1" x 3" waterproof label for contact information
- Webbing is color coded by length
- Buckle has 2 center-mounted stainless-steel springs
- All strap lengths are measured in feet.