Born on the river, ready for whatever. First sold in1978 as a better way to tie down gear and frames on whitewater rafts, the NRS 1" Heavy Duty Strap is known the world over for its incredible strength and versatility. The ultimate DIY tie-down solution, every boater, outdoorsperson and homeowner should own an assortment of sizes.
- Unlike clunky ratchet straps and cheap imitations the NRS Strap is strong, easy, fast and simple with unlimited usefulness.
- UV-protected polypropylene webbing won't stretch when wet and delivers an impressive Breaking Strength (MBS) of 1,500 lbs.
- Custom cam buckle features dual stainless-steel springs for a strong, even bite that won't slip, ever.
- The strap size is prominently indicated on the buckle so there's never any guesswork.
- Iconic Blue straps keep with the traditional design with the strap size woven into the webbing.
- A woven name tag near the buckle lets you reclaim your straps from friends who borrow but don't return.
- Hidden bottle opener on the buckle aids one of the most popular "strap hacks."
- All sizes sold in pairs.