Consider the Forecast Glove a second set of skin for colder paddling days. Its HydroSkin 2. 0 neoprene fabric keeps your hand comfortably dry and warm, and there are slip-off tips at the thumb, primary finger, and middle finger for tying knots and fishing. NRS added grippy silicone at the palm to give you a good grip on your paddle. The NRS Hyrdoskin® 2.0 Forecast Gloves combine warmth and versatility with 2 mm neoprene insulation and convertible fingertips for maximum dexterity.
- 2 mm neoprene with four-way-stretch PowerSpan outer layer provides warmth on cooler boating days.
- Durable Water Repellent (DWR) coating prevents evaporative cooling.
- Silicone-dot palm pattern ensures a non-slip grip on rods, paddles and oars.
- The thumb and first two fingers can be converted to an open-finger design for tying knots, taking photos or to use a touch screen.
- Hook and loop patches hold the glove tips out of the way.
- A fitted, stretchy slip-on wrist cuff makes the glove easy to put on and take off.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|