The NRS Maxim Gloves are designed for maximum insulation without sacrificing paddle control so you can extend your paddling season into colder conditions.
- Constructed with 3 mm neoprene back and 2 mm neoprene palm with titanium for better heat retention.
- A textured synthetic rubber palm delivers maximum grip and durability without sacrificing dexterity.
- A fitted stretchy slip-on wrist cuff helps prevent rogue paddle drip from seeping into your gloves while making the gloves easy to take on and off.
- Liquid-sealed seams make them highly water-resistant, vastly increasing the warmth of this glove.
- Quick-drying VaporLoft™ fleece lining holds in warmth and is soft against the skin.
- Pairing snaps on the cuffs keep the gloves together.
|M||3 1/2"||7 1/2"|
|L||3 3/4"||7 3/4"|
|XXL||4 1/2"||8 1/2"|
|Material:||3 mm neoprene|
|Palm Material:||Textured synthetic rubber|
|Wrist Closure:||Stretchy slip-on wrist cuff|