This stand up paddle board is best for surfing, cruising, and all around paddling. The Oahu is a classically shaped nose rider paddle board that will keep you above the water instead of in it and will grow with your skill level as you progress. This is the best beginner paddle board.
The Oahu nose rider series is one of the best all around stand up paddle boards because it combines art and function into a single SUP. The 10’0” Oahu is a classically shaped nose rider style paddle board that will keep you above the water instead of in it and will grow with your skill level as you progress. And it’ll still look great hanging on the wall after a day of paddling. This is the best beginner through advanced paddle board.
- The Oahu is designed to be a fun SUP that is easy to ride and is equally efficient in the surf, a marina, river, or lake.
- Ideal for a beginner or intermediate paddler who wants a recreational paddleboard that looks good and can be used for a variety of activities.
- It can be outfitted with a SeaMount® drink holder, paddle clip, and d-rings.
- The integrated foil mount is compatible with the Pau Hana Stinger Foil.
- 5 fin set up allows one to configure the board as a single fin, thruster, or quad -- giving options for progress and performance.
- It’s stable for paddleboard yoga.
- It’s a great board for learning to surf.
It’s made from an epoxy fiberglass sandwich construction of bamboo veneer and EPS. All the components are reinforced with Corebrace™, which are high-density PVC foam inserts that are integrated into the core of the board itself. The board also features SeaMount® which is the first patented accessory attachment system for stand-up paddleboards. SeaMount® makes it simple to add cup holders, paddle clips, and easy to thread bungee tie-downs that are strong and robust.
Pau Hana Surf Supply has been a pioneer of the stand-up paddleboard Industry since 2007 and the Oahu SUP has been one of the best selling and most popular boards in the paddleboard category. The Woody construction is a beautifully crafted epoxy board that is completely wrapped with 100% wood veneers of Cherry Burl and other exotic wood grains. The EPX construction is a light-weight classic build with multiple color options and a smooth glossy finish.
|RIDER WEIGHT (LBS)
Adv Surfer: 263
Approx 29 lbs
3 fins with 5-box setup
Epoxy with EVA deck pad