Fast, Smooth and Stable
The nose shape is inspired by the Sprint, our most winning SUP board giving you the smoothest and most efficient glide with minimal splash.
Enjoy our trademark shoulder carry straps option, various mount options, the bungee tie-downs and the lower storage area on your next adventure.
INSPIRED BY THE WORLD'S MOST WINNING SUP BOARD
12’6″ x 31″ Touring
Volume: 279 L
Rider Weight: 110 up to 243 lbs
Board Weight: 33 lbs avg.
THINNER SHARP SLICING NOSE
Inspired by our fastest racing board the Sprint, the taller squarer nose profile limits it diving in chop and reduces splashing, providing a silent and smooth glide. The slightly narrower nose outline at the tip has a cleaner entry for a faster glide and improved efficiency.
ANGLED NOSE RAIL EDGE
Restricts water wrapping the nose for more efficient paddling with less drag.
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimized for flat-water cruising.
RECESSED BAG STORAGE AREA
Makes it more accessible to reach and more stable with a lower center of gravity for you to stow gear. The bungee tie-downs help ensure a secured ride for your luggage.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
- Slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
- Recessed deck pad lowers center of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
RECESSED DRAINAGE CHANNEL
Helps guide any water in the standing area to flush out quickly at the tail.
2-IN-1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP & PADDLE HOLDER
• Velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry, the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder, freeing up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
Increase the stability of the board and limits water flowing onto the deck, keeping feet and gear dry, essential in cooler climates.
Creates a cleaner and smoother release, reducing tail wake and increasing glide efficiency.
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
Creates a flatter center rocker for extended glide & propels the water from nose to tail creating lift and speed.
Improves straight-line tracking, allowing you to paddle straighter on one side for longer.
FLAT SIDE PLANE
• Creates smoother glide and adds stability.
• Feel more controlled and less twitchy when switching between strokes.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
On nose and tail for storing gear and supplies so you can stay out on the water for longer. Essential for expedition and long-distance paddles.
On the nose to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS.
FIN SET UP
- Single center fin positioned far back to the tail for straight-line tracking.
- Supplied with Dol-fin 22″ for enhanced tracking and added stability.
- Ultra-durable, scratch and impact resistant woven 200g twill azure rail protection.
- The combination of twin T-stringers deck and bottom to protect against total breakage. The T-stringers are positioned close to the rail working like an i-beam to endure heavy drops and strong wipeouts.
- Starlite now features a full deck of 0.6mm Australian pine wood which is sandwiched between 2 glass outer skins, increasing the overall total breakage strength and reducing the weight due to lower resin absorption.