12’6” X 29” TOURING
- Balances speed and stability offering the most efficient glide for riders up to 220 lbs.
- Speed and stability with comfort and great tracking for endless exploring.
- Deep center channel for stability.
- Chamfered rail edge for added speed.
- Sharp nose with lowered nose rocker for smooth and faster glide.
- Equipped with bungee tie-downs and FCS inserts.
- Available in Pine Tek, Starlite and Starshot Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Tri-concave with deep center channel and chamfered rail”
- Deep Center Channel funnels water smoothly from nose to the tail generating lift and speed.
- V-tail maximizes glide and reduces drag from the critical release area.
|Length:||Width:||Thickness:||Tail Width:||Volume:||Suggested Rider
|12’6”||29”||7.9”||19.4”||274 L||50-100 kg|
|381.0 cm||73.7 cm||20.1 cm||49.2 cm||110-220 lbs|
• Pine Tek and Starlite are provided with Bio Resin Light Core fin.
• Starshot is provided with Black injection molded fin.
• PARABOLIC CARBON INNEGRA RAILS, EXTRA STRONG AND SCRATCH-PROOF
• UNI-DIRECTIONAL CARBON STRINGERS
• WINDSURFABLE (MOST MODELS)
• 100% PEFC certified and sustainably sourced Australian Pine.
• A 15kg/m3 precision molded fused cell core replicates the exact shape, offers high strength at the lightest weight
• A high density 500kg/m3 Pine veneer of lightweight 0.6mm Biaxial Pine forms an outer layer on the entire deck for extra impact resistance, rigidity and improved overall hull integrity.
• Uni-Directional Carbon rail stringers and glass reinforcements for added strength against snapping (Boards below 10ft).
• High grade woven Carbon Innegra with impregnated paint pigment wraps the entire rails for maximum impact resistance and hull strength.
• Uni-Directional glass band limiting breakage in shorebreak (boards below 10ft)
• Extra reinforcements are placed around all inserts.
* Full Plant based Bio resin infusion maintains superior performance with a lower impact on the environment.
* We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.