|LENGTH:||WIDTH:||THICKNESS:||TAIL WIDTH:||VOLUME:||SUGGESTED RIDER
|12’0”||33”||6.4”||25.9”||279 L||60-130 kg|
|365.8 cm||83.8 cm||16.3 cm||65.7 cm|
2016 Starboard Sportsman 12'0" x 33"This is an extremely stable touring SUP. It was designed with fishing in mind, but would be a great board for anyone who is looking for stability.....whether you are a fisherman or not.
- 12’0” length covers distance and maintains good ground speed for
trawling and paddling quickly in open ocean conditions.
- Ultra wide tail increases overall stability to move and rotate freely
when reeling in a big fish.
- Volume in the nose stops the board diving in chop and keeps it
stable enough to power through rough conditions.
- Space on the deck to hold a cooler box with enough room to
- Bungee tie-downs help carry gear as well as multiple FCS inserts
for different accessories.
- Scotty Mounts in front of the standing area are ideal for aftermarket
GPS and other Scotty accessories, while mounts behind can be used
for attaching rod holders or a fishing rack.
- Available in Starshot Technology without Fishing option.
Bottom shape: “V to triple concave to single concave.”
- Sharp V creates a very silent entry on the water making no
noise and wake.
- Round rail creates good displacement and glide and center
channel concave for lift to reduce the wet area.
- Gear Rack not included
- 15 kg/m3 fused precision-molded cell core for light weight and increased water resistance.
- Multiple layers of high grade ﬁberglass are wetted out in epoxy resin, while a standing area of a 0.6mm uni-directional, Australian Pine wood layer is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity. All inserts have added reinforcements.
- Glass reinforced rails.
- 3/4 deck pads with crocodile skin texture.
- Full gloss rails and deck.
- Starboard boards are all precision molded and the compression during molding ensures an extra hard and strong outer surface.
Dol-Fin 22” Light Core