FAST, SMOOTH AND STABLE
The 2021 Touring paddle board boasts exceptional glide from a hull based on the world champion All Star design. The added rail volume provides a unique balance and floatation to carry gear and supplies. The board pops up nicely on downwind runs, providing great glide. This Touring paddle board is suited for all skill levels that want the fastest glide to paddle distances quickly with comfortable stability and the option to carry gear along the journey.
12’6″ x 31″ Touring
Volume: 284 L
Rider Weight: Up to 243 lbs
Board Weight: 30.6 lbs
Note: Shoulder strap not included, but can be purchased separately and attached to this board. Board has built-in shoulder carry strap screw inserts.
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Extends the waterline for a smoother and faster glide, optimized for flat-water cruising.
SLIGHT TRAY WITH RECESSED DECK PAD
- Slight tray helps wedge feet further out to the rail to hold a wider stance for additional support.
- Recessed deck pad lowers center of gravity for improved stability and comfort.
With more vertical apex optimizes the full outline width of the board for greater stability and reduces rolling.
DEEP CENTER CHANNEL
- Creates a flatter center rocker for extended glide & propels the water from nose to tail creating lift and speed.
- Narrower and straighter channel improves tracking and delivers a smoother glide.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
- On nose for storing gear and supplies so you can stay out on the water for longer.
- Essential for expedition and long-distance paddles
FIN SET UP
- Single center fin positioned far back to the tail for straight-line tracking.
- Supplied with Dol-fin 22″ for enhanced tracking and added stability.
LITE TECH CONSTRUCTION
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
- Strong fin boxes - molded with extra strong Akulon Eco, made from upcycled fishing net, then wrapped with high-density foam and sandwiched in over 1,000 grams of glass reinforcements
- Unidirectional Stringer. Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail/nose reinforcements.
- Rigid standing area. A standing area of .6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
EPS Core - 15 KG/M³ DENSITY Shear resistant, fused and molded individually to fit each and every Starboard board providing high strength at the lightest weight. Our molded core technology produces zero EPS wastage.