This paddle board is the ultimate all-rounder for lightweight riders, a favorite in the waves! Shorter length maintains glide with easier maneuverability while making it lighter to carry and easier to store.
9'-8" x 30" Blend Element - Wide Ride
Volume: 146 L
Rider Weight: Up to 198 lbs
Board Weight: 22.3 lbs
SHORTER NOSE OUTLINE
Makes it easier to pivot turn and fit in the critical section of the wave without catching the nose.
- Increases the responsiveness and ease to engage rail-to-rail turns with less effort.
- Prevents the nose from diving when getting into waves and paddling in choppy water.
- In the center provides efficient glide and speed on flats.
FLAT STANDING AREA
- Allows to have a wider stance for extra stability in chop.
MODERATE TAIL KICK
- Allows for tighter turning when standing back on the tail.
WIDE ROUNDED TAIL
- Improves stability when stepping on the board to turn. It also gives release out of turns.
MONO TO DOUBLE CONCAVE BOTTOM
- Provides speed to catch the wave and then has sensitive rail-to-rail turning from the midpoint.
- Makes it easier to carry speed and hold through maneuverers.
FIN SET UP
- Center: 6.75"
- Side 4.5"
- Side Fin Boxes are positioned closer to the rail for quicker response in turns. Minimal change yet a big improvement
- Thruster fin set up provides comfortable straight-line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf.
LITE TECH CONSTRUCTION
- Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
- Australian pine on the standing area for extra impact resistance and rigidity in the most critical area.
- All inserts have added high-density foam reinforcements.
- Strong fin boxes - molded with extra strong Akulon Eco, made from upcycled fishing net, then wrapped with high-density foam and sandwiched in over 1,000 grams of glass reinforcements
- Unidirectional Stringer. Extra rigidity with the introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail/nose reinforcements.
- Rigid standing area. A standing area of .6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
EPS Core - 15 KG/M³ DENSITY Shear resistant, fused and molded individually to fit each and every Starboard board providing high strength at the lightest weight. Our molded core technology produces zero EPS wastage.