- Designed to enhance board performance and reduce chances of fin cuts.
- Good for longboards and stand up paddle boards.
- Recommended for beginners to professional surfers.
- Super Flex fins have a soft flexible core and soft edges for surfers who want a fun, very easy to turn, and forgiving fin.
- A “rudder action” occurs while turning the board as water pressure bends the edge creating tighter and fluid turns similar to the fins of dolphins and sharks.
Super Flex Center Longboard Fin
Super Flex is a Pro Teck Fins with a soft flexible core and soft edges making it the ultimate safety fin for beginners, surf schools, SUP, and board rentals. Super Flex Fins are also for the surfer who wants a fun, very easy turn and forgiving fin.
Center Fin Design
The center fins have a streamlined leading and trailing edge that is soft and flexible, making the fin flow smoothly through the water.
Pro Teck Fins are the only fins that have streamlined or "sharp" trailing edges that are soft and flexible, that will greatly reduce fin cuts!
Super Flex Fins are recommended for beginners to professional surfers.