Werner's new paddle allows each stroke to enter the water with a trusted confident catch providing rock solid stability through all phases of the stroke. 91 sq. in. blade.
- A unique power pocket designed to provide a trusted, confident, catch also provides stability throughout the power phase of the stroke.
- Two Shaft Options. Classic Shaft: Best option for longer races, less impact and reduced fatigue. Tech Shaft: Stiffer layup recommended for short distance races and maximum power. Both available in our standard and small fit options.
- Tested by some of the top racers on the planet including Josh Riccio and Lina Augaitis.
- 10 degree blade to shaft offset for maximum efficiency.
- Legendary foam core blade design for optimal buoyancy and stability.
- Lime colored graphics package for high visibility on the water.
- Ergonomic carbon fiber grip, designed for maximum comfort and control.
|Blade Surface Area
|Blade Length x Width
||16.75in x 7.75in