Fast Forward your Finish.
1 Piece paddles can be self-cut and glued (see video instructions below). If you prefer to have us cut and glue the paddle please send us an email immediately after purchase letting us know the length you need. There are no returns on cut and glued paddles.
Fast Forward. We aimed to build a race paddle that have the most stable, most confident forward stroke to excel in all conditions, because conditions change from event to event and often times during the race. Start with our unique blade shape, allowing a less abrupt catch and higher cadence. Resized to meet the demands of today’s racers, but not so small to lose power. Gain a softer feel without sacrificing all your blade size. Note our unique 12 degree shaft to blade offset. A dihedral blade face makes it stable and consistent for all strokes. Feel the overall weight of just 14.75 ounces. Our Ultimate performance level uses our most advanced materials and process, gives elite level flex and balance for comfort and performance.
- Our longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Utilize large blade size, for more power, without feeling the negative effects. Paddle more effectively at the higher cadences racers are training for.
- Optimized blade-to-shaft offset at 12 degrees, allows for a more vertical blade position. Keeping you in the power phase longer and helping to clean up your exit.
- Dihedral, the ridge running vertically down the length of the blade, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, no matter how hard you pull, no matter what the conditions.
- Medium sized 93sq” blade suits those wanting to find the perfect balance between power and force on their body.
- The volume of the buoyant, carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and quick strokes that “POPs” from the water.
- Smooth back face and thin ABS reinforced blade edges allows for a knife like catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. Comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence. Reduce fatigue and injury.
- Choose your Advanced Fit options. Choose our full carbon grip and straight shaft in Standard Fit or Small Fit (Ideal for ladies or those with smaller hands.) Or look to protect the hands and wrists through better ergonomics with our innovative Bent shaft.
- Designed for racing. This paddle is not intended for surfing or whitewater.
|Shaft Option||Pieces||Weight Grams||Weight Ounces||Length Range|
|Straight||1 Piece||420g.||14.75oz.||50" - 86" (Cut and glue to fit)|
|Blade Surface Area||93 in2|
|Blade Length x Width||19.5in x 7.5in|