1 Piece paddles can be self-cut and glued (see video instructions below). If you prefer to have us cut and glue the paddle please send us an email immediately after purchase letting us know the length you need. There are no returns on cut and glued paddles.
For the paddler looking to go further, faster and stay on the water longer the 15.5 ounce weight, along with smooth stable strokes is going to make the Trance a must have. With its amazing feel on the water and the super light weight, it is the elite paddle of our Versatile line.
- With decades of design experience, Werner saw a need to innovate blade shape. Werner's longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- The volume of a buoyant desgned carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
- Werner's Versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- With decades of experience in blade lamination, Werner's edge guard specific to their Ultimate Versatile use blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for these models intended usage.
- Small sized 85sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller stature to mid-size stature.
- Shaft and Grip are available in Small Fit, the perfect fit for female paddlers or Standard Fit.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. With attention to detail and full carbon construction you feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
Shaft Option Pieces Weight Grams Weight Ounces Length Range Straight 1 Piece 439g. 15.5oz. 50" - 86"
|Blade Surface Area||85 in2|
|Blade Length x Width||17.75in x 6.5in|